“Now he belongs to the ages” were the last words that were said about Abraham Lincoln before he was buried. These words were said weeks after Lincoln has been killed by John Wilkes Booth. The question I set out to answer was why did John Wilkes Booth kill Abraham Lincoln? This topic relates to class because it deals with the first president assassination every successfully completed and it deals with the Civil War which we have been studying. Lincoln connects to the Civil War because he was the president during the time period. This topic mattered to me personally because Abraham Lincoln was my favorite president. Before I started my research I had already knew who killed Lincoln and where Lincoln was killed. Before I typed in Lincoln assassination theories I thought there would only be one or two theories but it turns out that there were 7 different theories that all had evidence that it could have been true.
No comments:
Post a Comment